Our company, fully licensed by the Greek Ministry of Agricultural Development and Food and a member of the Greek Pest Control Association (GPCA), provides comprehensive disinfection solutions against any kind of viruses, fungi, and bacteria, in full compliance with domestic and European health and sanitation standards. Both before and after the spread of COVID-19, it has always been and still remains important to keep our home and work environments clean, in order to minimize the spread of viruses and bacteria. Establishing and maintaining such a sanitary environment should be a priority for any business.
Thermal fogging of offices, malls, retail stores
The ever-increasing threats against health and safety at work and our extensive experience in chemical cleaning have led us to establish a dedicated team that provides solutions in the sector of specialized disinfections. The STELMA Disinfections Department is staffed with a team of expert scientists and certified technicians, ready to provide services for both commercial and private properties, employing the latest technological means and formulations. At the same time, as part of a vertical service package, our company also provides pest control services (rodent and insect extermination) in accordance with Greek and European legislation (Joint Ministerial Decision 487/GG 1219/2000; Directive 93/43/EEC). In addition, our experience with demanding and complex projects, such as disinfecting US Navy warships (USS Hershel “Woody” Williams), as well as the buses, depots, and other facilities of the Thessaloniki Urban Transport Authorization (OASTΗ), is a guarantee for any future customer in the public or private sector.
Special disinfection services in military ships
Disinfection of school premises and offices of the French Consulate
Disinfection – insect extermination in container storage terminals.
STELMA Apolymantiki (STELMA Disinfection) is ready to provide the following solutions, based on its 10-year experience:
- Free on-site inspection of your premises, in order to ascertain your needs.
- Deep cleaning by liquid spray with a non-toxic, chemical disinfectant with virucidal and bactericidal action. Recommended for high-contact areas such as desks, chairs, computers and peripherals, light switches, water taps, door handles, bathrooms, kitchen areas, elevators, etc.
- Fogging disinfection, which exterminates 99.9% of all microbes and bacteria, with a virucidal disinfectant and detergent certified by the Greek National Organization for Medicines (EOF). This method is recommended for all types of commercial premises.
- Issuing of disinfection certificate with the date of disinfection, the implemented method, and all the necessary information about the disinfectant formulation used (name, maker, type, and EOF licensing number).
- Establishing and maintaining a Pest Control (Rodent & Insect Extermination) File, according to Greek legislation.
Our company has successfully carried out a large number of similar projects at:
- Church Facilities
- Food Companies
- Tourist Accommodation Premises
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
And many more…